Senior QA Engineer (Data Management Team)
App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do? I'm the gatekeeper for the highest level of quality of App Annie's’ great product. By deeply involved into the App Annie Application development, driving the testing workflow from feature design to the deployment, I can help to boost the team’s performance and efficiency. Automation is also one of my key role because nobody should repeat himself or herself.
How will you be doing this?
● Take full and final responsibility of the quality of App Annie’s great product.
● Work with PM to improve the quality of requirement and translate the requirement into test cases that help the developers to understand the requirement better.
● Design and execute the test cases from frontend to backend.
● Help the developer to identify defect and improve the code quality.
● Automate the test cases and optimize automation test frameworks and CI system to improve test efficiency
● Becoming better at what you do every day
What will you bring to the team?
● 5-8 years of software testing experience
● Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes, strong experience in testing web applications
● Master at least one of the main programming language, python is preferred
● Knowledge on API testing methodology and its automation
● Skilled in Linux working environment and familiar with shell scripts
● Experience with data validation is a plus
● Experience with Jenkins deployment and maintenance is a plus.
● SQL skills with significant experiences is a plus (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
● Good sense of user experience
● Good at both oral and written English
● Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.You make it happen. Boom!
What are employees saying about App Annie?
App Annie is great place who have the culture of keeping best product quality, we have clear career path and can demonstrate our values by maintaining the code quality and continuous innovation.
What do we offer?
● Competitive compensation.
● All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
● Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
● 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
● Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
● Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
● A Yearly fitness stipend to keep you up and moving.
● Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie
to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes. App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
Where to work?
Welcome to join us!
Send your CV to email：firstname.lastname@example.org（Internal recommendations）